I’m still quite determined to use them, else all that math has gone to waste. What a shame that would be. Over the last four days, I’ve tried two different patterns, and found a third.
The first pattern is absolutely beautiful. It’s simple, nothing splashy about it, but it’s so gorgeous. No matter what I tried, it came out lopsided. No amount of tweaking made a difference. Sigh… On to pattern two. The second pattern looked easy, but the steps made no sense to me.
I set the hook and yarn down, as it’s way past my bedtime, and I’ll look at it again tomorrow. My third attempt will be with a video tutorial. Hopefully, that will do it.