In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Six of One, Half a Dozen of the Other.”
My six word story: All I can see is exhaustion.
Six days into NaNo, and I’m utterly exhausted. The only time I can really write is after the baby is in bed. I typically go to bed shortly after she does. So, I’ve been losing an extra two or three hours of sleep a night. I’m wearing down. I have so many things to do, and so little time to do them. So, here’s a list:
A List of Things I Need To Do:
- Find a time turner and use it. One me can work and take care of the kid. The other me can write. (I want to be the other me.)
- Find a cloning machine, because I’ve just realized that two mes aren’t enough. One me can write. One me can take care of the kid. One me can write. One me can craft for the Craft Show that’s a month away.
- Use cloning machine on food. Look, I’ve just saved money!
- Use magic to add extra time in the day so all the mes have enough time to get all the things done.
- Regret renting to movies to watch tonight. I’ve been sitting for more than five minutes. The exhaustion caught up with me.
- Enjoy the cheesecake brownie ice cream in the fridge. I’m the busiest lazy person I know.
This has been a list fueled by, you guessed it, exhaustion (also cheesecake brownie ice cream).
30 Days of Thanks, Day 6: I am thankful for all of my extra projects.
NaNo Word Count: 4,687/50,000
Post Script: I had a little document saving hiccup last night. It ended with me having to retype everything. Whoo!