I love lists. Like, I LOVE lists. I have rather an unhealthy obsession with lists. So this assignment should be easy, right? RIGHT?!? No, of course not. I have this need to take something simple and make it complex. I have about three list and four calendars to organize my life and everyone in it. Everything is color coded in a ridiculously complicated way, and I can’t even tell you how I do it. It just happens. I spent awesome amounts of time making and unmaking multiple lists before I threw the assignment out the closest window.
Nine Things That Are Currently Happening: A List
- My computer- Rather obvious, huh?
- Seven open internet tabs- Really, who needs that many? And not a one of them is Netflix or Hulu. I’m disappointed in myself.
- A disappearing bowl of cereal- Abby picked up my cereal and ran off with it, the little brat. Oh, yeah, I don’t eat cereal at breakfast. It taste much better after noon.
- Two cats, both defective- Literally, as I’m typing this a mouse just ran in front of them, and they just watched it… Really? I mean, really? Sigh…
- A high-heel shoe hanging out of a drawer- Don’t ask me; I don’t know.
- A basket with melty beads and yarn- I should probably put that somewhere the baby can’t reach.
- My phone- Abby pick-pocketed me, and I never noticed! The thief! But seriously, she does it all the time, and I never notice. I need to start locking up the money cards.
- One dog ignoring me- “Hey, Copper! Copper! Copper! I want to love you!” No response from him.
- An empty bubble wand- And a meltdown because I won’t refill it until after food has been consumed.
This has been Nine Things That Are Currently Happening: A List. Thanks for playing along.